Monday, October 14, 2013

Task 1c

I have completed task 1c, and here it is!

My First Video

Let me know your thoughts!

Megan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Megan

    Well Done for your video, you seem very clear on what you want to get out of this course. I found it very challenging talking in front of the camera, how did you find this?

    Heather X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather

    Thank you!

    I was petrified. I must have done 50 different clips, stopping and starting, getting things wrong! AND I was so aware of my lisp, it made me feel really uncomfortable. But it's done now...

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan.
    I wasn't aware of your lisp at all. :) It was very smooth and detailed.
    I've seen a couple of YouTube clips from previous students and not all of them have done videos of themselves talking but have done images and music and text instead. I've decided to do all 3 and include a few clips of myself talking too. Mine should be done by the end of the week.
    Hope you're enjoying the course.
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete