I finally have some content on my Flickr account!
I have added a collection (or 'set') of images of the proposed scenery for our forthcoming production of The Wizard of Oz. We are incredibly fortunate to be working with 5th year university students who are just graduating. This collaboration came about thanks to a parent at the studio, whose brother is a professor of scenery production at one of the top universities serving the City Opera.
The other set I have added is from a workshop that went on at an International School the studio is affiliated with. The New England Patriot Cheerleaders came to work with the Elementary children and the Cheerleading Squad and we sat in.
Adding the images was really straight forwards, but that was never the problem - hopefully now I'm more settled I will be able to get some photos up of my current work. I've been asking about the rules regarding adding pictures of children and I've been told multiple times that the rules are different here, you don't need permission. My whole journey here so far has been a real learning curve! I need to think about this, as coming from the UK there are many things that happen here that are not acceptable at home. I need to look at how I can continue to uphold my own personal levels of professionalism and expectations whilst fitting in with the way of life.
Hi Megan
ReplyDeleteJust looking through your flickr and I really like what you've posted. You've captured a professional working environment in an artistic, active way.
I love the contrast of the camera in action and also the pictures of your wizard of oz set- looks so great and kind of retro! Love it.
Looking forward to more pictures :)
Eve