All of the feelings of self doubt, uncertainty, nerves and stress that the last years study brought me are flooding back. I'm determined to stick to my schedule, yet like so many of us have so much to juggle.
On a positive note, I had a great chat with Paula and whilst I'm sorry to see Alan go, I think I can gain a lot from Paula this semester. Paula has given me some further places to search for literature, which is something that I have struggled with. My inquiry title is:
"Exploring the flexibility and strength of a dancer
with particular reference to the execution and improvement of extension devant
and the implications for dance teaching"
If anyone has come/comes across any literature, or has some personal findings to add to my inquiry I would be really grateful for your input. So far, my most useful piece of literature is a piece by Lisa Howell, however disappointingly there is no bibliography and I'm not sure this really counts as 'established text'.
Literature aside I was fortunate enough to receive great positive feedback from my inquiry. Alan gave me some additional ethical issues to consider, which I have written up in task 7a but other than that my plan remains the same, I just need to get started with the execution...
Break a leg everyone! And if I can be of any help to anyone, I will do my best.
P.M.A
WE CAN DO THIS!

Thanks Megan - see my blog for pointers on Module - keep in touch with updates and discussion - yes literature is something everyone is tidying up for Module 3.
ReplyDelete