Exploring flexibility and strength of a dancer with particular reference to Asian and Western physiques and implications for dance teaching.
And any thoughts on this would be gratefully received.
Initially I suggested looking at 'nature versus nurture' within this question as I have a variety of students some of whom are of Asian descent, some western and some of Asian origin but with western upbringings and therefore the nature versus nurture idea appealed to me as I considered it to be relevant to my current situation with my question posed as:
To what extent does nature versus nurture apply to the flexibility and strength of a dancer with particular reference to Asian and Western physiques.
Alan noted that using "nature versus nurture" sets up a dichotomy and also suggested I add an applied aspect and suggested"Implications for dance teaching"
I feel that this question has links to my previous first and second question. And below is a quick brainstorm of my thoughts:
No comments:
Post a Comment